What should you do to do very well with the help of your governors in Stellaris?
- Great starting governors have the following traits: Architectural Interest, Iron Fist (if you have Slaves), Agrarian Upbringing, Environmental Engineer
- Swapping for buildings: Swap in governors with Architectural Interest or Agrarian Upbringing (Farms), then chain “buy” a lot of buildings
- Swapping for blockers: Swap in governors with Environmental Engineer and “chain buy” a lot of environmental removal
- Swapping for time: If you need something done quickly, swap in high level governors to reduce the building time (each level / star gets you 2% happiness, -5% Build Time and -6% Clear Blocker Time)
- Could swap in an Army Veteran Governor before you build armies
- Retired Fleet Officer Governor: If you have one, swap him in before building spaceport modules or ships
- Leveling up the Governors: Always swap in unexperienced governors if you’re finishing to build a lot of stuff – they gain high experience points for that
- For “Young” sectors or planets, use Architectural Interest, Agrarian Upbringing, Environmental Engineer governors
- For “Research” sectors, use Intellectual Governors
- For “Ripe” Mineral Sectors, use “Iron Fist” if you use slavery, otherwise Intellectual Governors and in any case rather experienced governors!
- For Military (or now military enabled) sectors, use the Retired Fleet Officer or the Army veteran Governor
Have fun in Stellaris! Happy Gaming, your